Friday 25 January 2008

Positive Feedback?

I guess there are people out there more boring than me. I love eBay, as Simon will undoubtedly confirm, and I have an unhealthy obsession with prehistoric gadgets which the on-line auction site unfortunately feeds. Even I, however, do not trawl the nether regions of eBay for amusement value. That said, a mysterious chappie called CapnWacky has compiled a list of the more unusual feedback some buyers have given sellers.

My favourite?

NEUTRAL: Item shipped promptly and in good condition, but I should not have to bid on birthday presents from my parents.


Succint, with just the right amount of pathos!



P.S. Although, since the season ended we have had a bit of a lull, things are actually still happening on the Pink Singers front - we have a gig coming up next Friday for Islington Council. I'll post stuff once we've had a rehearsal.

No comments: