Friday 12 September 2008

Gratuitous Friday

One of my favourite blogs is Jockohomo Datapanic, and it is firmly in my top 10 list of personal blogs in my RSS reader. It covers everything from American politics to upcoming art shows, and often has some glorious photography (as noted above), so is worth a peek now and then. The story of how I came across it is rather odd though. I am obsessed with personal technology and technology doesn't get more personal than the mobile phone, so another site I frequent is Phone Scoop. I was watching one of their video reviews about text entry in a phone when Jockohomo's web address came up on the screen, only to be deleted and replaced with the Phone Scoop URL (I suspect is Eric gay). With a name like Jockohomo, it is impossible to mistake the contents of the blog, and so off I went, and I've been hooked since!

No comments: