Monday 6 October 2008

Gay, Geeky, German

Okay, as I've mentioned before, I am quite geeky, and I really like my gadgets and my computers. My current phone, which I have had for a couple of months is an HTC Touch Diamond, and I totally love it, but with the pace of technology, you just knew it was going to be supplanted. Indeed, the bigger, better version of my phone is going to be out, allegedly in November, and is called the HTC Touch HD. I won't bore you with the specs apart from to say that it is bloody gorgeous.

What's this all leading to I hear you ask? Well, I was searching YouTube for footage of this new phone (yes, I know) and came aross this show above. It is in German and is some kind of technology news programme, and it does have a great video review of the Touch HD. But the surprise bonus is the host of the show who set even my defective gaydar off from the moment he appeared on screen, and the footage of him singing Super Trooper as well as his chanting "Madonna... Madonna... Madonna..." in the blooper reel at the end. It made me chuckle. You are not alone my friend.

No comments: