Friday 11 September 2009

Pink Singers Winter Season 2009 Next Sunday!

Just a quick reminder to one and all that the Pinkies' winter season will be starting in just over a week's time, on Sunday the 20th of September. I've just received word that one of our friends, Bernard, from Malta Gay Rights Movement will be coming to visit, and we have the usual bunch of newbies giving us a try too, so there's lots to look forward to. I've only heard rumours on the grapevine about this season's repertoire, but needless to say it is entirely new, and Michael De's arrangement of Wind Beneath My Wings is definitely in there. As for events, we are taking part in a competition in Manchester and our winter concert is some time in January, so not before the 25th of December as it was last Christmas (sorry, had to fit the Wham! reference in because of the gratuitous and not-at-all-gay photo above).

On a personal note:

I've got my sisters by my side,
I've got my sisters' love and pride,
And in my sisters' eyes I recognise,
The star I want to be.

And with my sisters standing strong,
I'm on the stage where I belong,
And nothing's ever gonna change the fact:
I'm part of one terrific sister act.

I really, really miss the choir now. Desperately need my Pink Singers fix ASAP!

No comments: