Saturday 14 April 2007

Pikachu - I Choose You!

I do wonder sometimes whether I have a touch of Asperger's. When I was a kid I was obsessed with Star Wars figurines, and with much cajoling and whining, and a very generous aunt, managed to collect nearly the whole set. Then again, perhaps it is simply human nature to seek completeness - witness the success of Pokémon which tells kids, not so subtly, that they "gotta catch 'em all!".

I now have a new hobby though - instead of R2D2s or Pikachus I am collecting Pink Singers. So, if you know of any Pinkies, new, old, current or dormant, who have a blog/ website/ MySpace then please send the link my way. It always surprises me when people turn out to have lives outside of choir, and it is great to have that little window into them. Also, if you're a Pinkie and run a commercial website, hell, I'd be interested in that too! Who knows, this little blog might be able to send a little business in your direction.

Have a look at what I've already picked up in Pinkie Friends in the right hand column.

No comments: