Friday 20 April 2007

Pikachu - I Choose You!

I think I have borderline Asperger's. When I was a kid I was obsessive about collecting things. Thanks to a kind aunt I nearly managed to collect every single Star Wars action figure. If only the dog hadn't eaten my R2D2. The trouble is that once you have one, you want to collect the whole set - witness the power of Pokemon. You gotta catch 'em all.

Thankfully, I am now an adult, and while my collecting habit goes unabated, I have moved beyond Luke Skywalker and Pikachu to something far more valuable - Pink Singers! Yes indeed, I am collecting any on-line representation of Pink Singers. This may be a blog, a personal website, a MySpace page or even a commercial website. It always amazes me when people have lives outside the choir. And who knows? This little blog might even send a little business your way.

The latest addition to the Pinkies Friends list on the right is James L. A very good friend, and sorely missed member of the tenors, James decided to hotfoot it down to Bangkok where he is going to be teaching, and turning tricks at the same time. You may remember how he kept the kids (and Pinkies) entertained with magic tricks on the train up to Leeds. Looks like the touring magician is still having fun.

Fabulous picture James!

No comments: