Wednesday 21 November 2007

A Few Changes And An Invitation

If you have been visiting my little blog over the last few days you will notice that I have made a few changes. Apart from the banner which is now animated, I have syndicated the RSS feed through Feedburner. It is now even easier to subscribe to - just have a look at the Subscribe To Me! section in the column to your right. If you find the whole RSS business a little too confusing, then you can even get an email whenever the blog is updated. You will get no more than one email a day, so don't worry! While you're in that right hand column you can also get a sneak listen to one of my favourite tracks from our CD Hand In Hand, and perhaps even buy a copy?

I also wanted to say that although it appears that there is just one Pink Insider, there are in fact three at present who are contributing their thoughts of being in the Pink Singers to In The Pink(ies). If you are a Pinkie and want to share your (unofficial but positive) experiences with our readers, then please feel free to let me know and I will add you to the contributors.

No comments: